Our largest and most powerful model in the range featuring a timed 125cm wide mowing deck enabling efficient mowing on large lawns and a 23 HP Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engine.
- Mulch plug included
- Smart Cockpit Display – With the smart-cockpit display you can see data such as your speed, previous mowing time and fuel gauge whilst you mow. Your smartphone acts as your display screen and is simply inserted into the robust cradle on the tractor.
- Cruise Control – A simple yet highly convenient function which enables the user to set a desired drive speed which the tractor maintains even if the lawn is undulating or sloping.
- Powerful V-Twin Engine – The 20HP Briggs & Stratton Intek 7200 V2 engines under the bonnet of the tractor provide a high power output making them suitable for use on hilly or uneven terrain.
- Engineered in Germany – Made in Austria – All our garden tractors have been developed with precision in Germany and are manufactured using materials of the highest quality in Obdach, Austria to ensure maximum performance and reliability.
- Cast Front Axle – The cast front axle provides superior strength which is particularly beneficial if your property has rugged or rough terrain. Axles made from cast-iron withstand greater loads and increased corrosion resistance levels
- Highly Versatile – All solo by AL-KO PREMIUM garden tractors are supplied with a tow hitch enabling you to tow a trailer, roller, spreader or other towed accessory. Also included is a mulching kit providing an alternative method of mowing the lawn.
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton Intek 8240 Series V2|
|Cutting Width||125 cm|
|Work Area||up to 10000 sqm|
|Cutting Height||3 – 9 cm|
|Cutting Height Adjustment||Central, 7 Stage|
|Blade Brake Clutch||Electromagnetic|
|Transmission||Foot Hydrostatic (G700)|
|Wheel Size (Front/Rear)||16×6.5-8in / 23×10.5-12in|
|Grass Box||Emptying via telescopic lever (optional electric tip available)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H mm)||2560 x 1300 x 1200|
|Homeowner Warranty||5 Years (Terms Apply)|