Billy Goat AE1300HEU | HYDRO SERIES
This machine combines true 30″/ 76 cm wide aeration and speed up to 6,9 km/h to complete 1.600m2 in as little as 15 minutes. That is 59% faster than a 26″/ 66 cm drum. Plus no more lifting on turns, aerate in reverse, do trim and edges with ease and significantly improve hole quantity and quality.
Variable Aeration Density (VAD™) from 8 to 48 holes per square metre in one pass and variable hydrostatic drive for aeration in both forward and reverse.
The FLEXTECH™ arms make the core depths up to 2x that of drums. The In-Ground Turning feature provides unmatched manoeuverability, ergonomics, ease of turning, improved production, reduced downtime and turf repair when compared to drum aerators.
The Honda engine produces 390cc of power.
- Density (VAD)
- 2-10x more holes than drum models in one pass. Eliminates double aerating and offers ability to do patch repair and seed bed prep in one pass.
- acting arms are durable and forgiving for unmatched reliability. Reciprocating action drives core depths up to 2x that of drums. Reduces call backs and / or rework regardless of soil condition.
- Tine Service
- 8 tines and 4 bolts are easily accessed for 10% of the time needed to service 40+ tine, 2-bolt drum units.
- / 38 cm Tyres
- unit has 15” / 38 cm tyres and a 35”/ 89 cm wheel base to accommodate slopes up to 20-degrees.
- unmatched manoeuvrability, ergonomics, ease of turning, improved production, reduced downtime and turf repair when compared to drum aerators.
- AE1300HEU allows aeration in reverse for even more productivity.