Billy Goat BILLY GOAT DL2900V DEBRIS LOADER
When commercial productivity counts, the DL2900V unit is Billy Goat’s most popular debris / truck loader with contractors and local authorities alike.
The Billy Goat DL2900V debris loader is equipped with an electric starting 896CC v-twin engine coupled to largest 18”, 6-blade, armour-plated impeller with 18 cutting points and dual shredding Piranha™ technology for up to 12:1 reduction and 4400cfm of suction power. For durability, the debris loader also feature a convenient replaceable poly liner in the housing. A large 12” x 10’ clear poly helical hose is ideal for taking huge bites out of any debris pile and the exhaust features a no tool, no thread 360 degree unique rotational exhaust that is hand adjustable.
The optional highway class trailer kit (pictured) is pre-wired for easy towing and storage, and the optional exhaust deflector kit (pictured) deflects debris for most efficient loading.
When it comes to property cleanup solutions, don’t let your crew settle for anything less!
- Shredding System with Piranha Blade™
- extra shredding. Replaceable steel liner and serrated blades with cutting points for maximum truck loading and debris reduction up to 12:1
- Metallic Hose Kit
- hose allows for visual inspection and quick removal of hose clogs
- Tool, Hand Adjustable Rotating Exhaust
- tools required, hand adjustable changes the direction of the exhause, 360 degree positioning
- Hose Storage
- secure nozzle hook for convenient and efficient storage in transit
- Kill Switch
- connect / release hose clamp with safety interlock
- start standard
- month manufacturer’s warranty
|Technical data||Value||Engine Model||Subaru|
|Engine Power (hp)||25|
|Number of Impeller Blades||6|
|Hose Length (feet)||10|
|Hose Diameter (inches)||12|