Billy Goat F1302H FORCE HONDA ENGINE
A distinct black grill marks the Force™ II. Unlike metal housings, the proven housing features a smooth, rounded design that eliminates air voids, reduces noise and increases output efficiency.
At the heart of the Force™ II is a new single shot, closed face fan. At 16 blades, Billy Goat has 2x as many blades as the competition. No wonder, it’s the most productive unit on the market. And, while the Force™ is already the lightest and easiest to push unit on the market, we’ve managed to lighten your load another 9lbs, plus we’ve made it easier to start.
The result is another jump in productivity, better ergonomics, reliability, and consistent fan technology across the entire range!
All ELIET machines are built in the heart of Europe. As a Belgian manufacturer ELIET’s home market is limited, so the company is focused on export.
Ever since its founding ELIET has specialised in a number of niche markets. More than 20 years down the line ELIET continues to produce machines in the three most important areas of application:
Garden waste treatment
Lawn maintenance and lawn creation
- the fatigue associated with pushing blowers. The 13hp Honda engine has self-propelled options to increase productivity.
- Even Lower Weight
- reduced the weight by another 9lbs! Plus, the new tubular frame design is more durable and lighter than before and reduces vibration.
- Improved Forward Discharge
- design of soft rubber is standard. It’s a snap to install and is perfect for cleaning along wall and fences.
- Improved Fan Technology
- a single shot, 16 blade, closed face fan, similiar in design to our popular F6 blower. Twice as many blades as most competitors! It’s standard on all models and is the ulitimate in performance and reliability.
- Patented Aim N Shoot™
- the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control. Lockable for single position.
|Technical data||Value||Engine Model||Honda|
|Engine Power (hp)||GX 13hp|
|Engine Base||12 gauge steel|
|Front wheel (“)||10|
|Rear wheel (“)||13|