Billy Goat PL SERIES HYDRO 6.5HP B&S VANGUARD ENG 64CM WIDTH 8 TINES
For the best combination of productivity, operator comfort, superior aeration results, variable hole density and remarkably low maintenance in its class, consider our 25″ / 64 cm Hydro-Drive aerator. The unit can aerate up to 4.000m2 per hour. Best in class controls offer the same intuitive, variable speed fingertip hydro-drive innovation as found on the reliable Billy Goat hydrodrive Brush Cutter, Overseeder and Sod Cutter.
The Patent Pending EZ Drop™ tine system has a one-step tine engagement lever from the handle that quickly engages tines when the lever is depressed or disengages tines when the lever is released to pass over obstacles in the aeration path for uninterrupted aeration. It also features “in-ground” steering for unmatched maneuverability, ergonomics, ease of turning, improved production, reduced downtime and turf repair when compared to drum aerators.
This PL2501SPV self propelled aerator is powered by a 203cc Vanguard® engine.
- tine core depths to 7 cm even in hard soil conditions. Spring loaded rotor assist for aggressive forward motion of the tine rods.
- Aeration Density (VAD™)
- 2-10x more holes than drum models in one pass. Eliminates double aerating and offers ability to do patch repair and seed bed prep in one pass.
- Weight Tank
- directly over tines for better aeration depth and wheel traction in drier conditions. Full tank capacity is 18 litres.
- Pending EZ Lift™ Rear Foot Pedal
- lifts and locks tines for transport or when reversing.
- Intuitive, Hydro Drive Controls
- speed self-propelled rear wheel drive & front casters allow you to feather the speed with finger tip control. Reduces fatigue, increases productivity and provides enhanced traction while aerating on slopes. Reverse feature (with tines up) for added maneuverability and ease of loading/unloading.
- Pending EZ Drop™ Tine Engagement
- the orange tine lever releases the tines from the lifted locked position and engages the tining action. When the tine engagement handle is released, tining action stops and the tines drag across obstacles in the aeration path for uninterrupted aeration and increased productivity.
- Tool, Flip-Up Hood
- best in class access to the inside of the machine for easy service plus improved belt access.
- Width (cm/in)
- / 25
- Depth (cm)
- of Tines
- pattern (cm)
- x 19
- Technical dataValueWidth (“)25″/64cmPlug Points6Aeration Depth (“)2.5Weight (lbs)435SKU: BGPL2501SPV