Cobra 21″ PETROL LAWNMOWER
The Cobra M53SPH-PRO 4 wheeled petrol lawnmower has a hard wearing, cast aluminium deck which is the popular
choice for both professional and domestic users alike. The alumninium deck has many other benefits as well as its durability, which
include: less susceptible to corrosion, easy to clean and a longer working life.
The Cobra M53SPH-PRO petrol lawnmower comes equipped
with a robust stainless steel front protection bar.
This protection bar will provide on going protection for your Cobra professional lawnmower increasing the life of your aluminium deck.
The Cobra professional range of lawnmowers have stronger, thicker and more robust handlebars.
In addition to the thicker gauge handlebars, the Cobra M53SPH-PRO lawnmower comes equipped with reinforcing struts for extra strength for your lower handles.
- Honda GXV160 engine – professionals rely on the GXV160 to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance, day in and day out. The GXV160 petrol engine offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications
- Front protection bar – the Cobra M53SPH-PRO petrol lawnmower comes equipped with a robust stainless steel front protection bar. This protection bar will provide on going protection for your Cobra professional lawnmower increasing the life of your aluminium deck
- Thicker gauge handlebars – the Cobra professional range of lawnmowers have stronger, thicker and more robust handlebars. In addition to the thicker gauge handlebars, the Cobra M53SPH-PRO lawnmower comes equipped with reinforcing struts for extra strength for your lower handles
- Reinforced steel deck liner – all Cobra professional range lawnmowers are equipped to handle the toughest, most uncompromising conditions with ease. The reinforced steel deck liner increases the life of your deck by protecting and strengthening the underside of your lawnmower. Cobra professional lawnmowers are built to withstand the most demanding commercial applications
- Shaft driven lawnmower – the high specification M53SPH-PRO machine from Cobra is shaft driven rather than belt or chain drive, so it will cope easily with long periods of intensive use in the most challenging conditions
- Powerful fan for superior grass collection – the Cobra fan assisted collection system ensures a great collection every time. Even in the dampest conditions, the integrated fan works like a vacuum to further improve the collection of grass cuttings into the 75 litre collection bag. This fan assisted collection system is also efficient in the removal of other garden debris such as leaves
- Blade brake clutch system – Cobra’s blade brake clutch system allows you to stop the blades while the engine keeps running. With most traditional mowers, when you let go of the handlebar, the engine stops running and you have to restart the mower to continue. This can be a hassle, especially if you are bagging. Roto-Stop stops the blades from turning, but keeps the engine running. No need to restart the mower
Technical data Value Type 4 wheeled Propulsion Self propelled Cutting Width (cm) 53 Blade Type Rotary BBC Yes Deck Heavy duty cast aluminium deck Power Type Petrol Engine/Motor Honda GXV160 Starting Method Recoil Throttle Control Yes No of Heights of Cut 7 Lowest Height of Cut (mm) 13 Highest Height of Cut (mm) 59 Grass Bag Capacity (ltr) 75 Weight (kg) 64 Handle Folding Yes Max Domestic Warranty (yrs) 5