The Echo HCR-165ES Petrol Hedge Trimmer is a Professional, lightweight twin 639 mm / 25-inch blade hedge trimmer with laser precision and a rotating handle.
- Professional engine – Featuring a professional grade 21.2 cm3 petrol engine for effortless trimming.
- Ergonomically designed handle layout – The frame base is located higher than the cutter blade and the HCR-165ES runs smooth on hedges without bumping and snagging the hedge. Full suspension system reduces vibration on both front and rear handles for operator comfort.
- Rotatable handle – Just another small innovation from ECHO that makes a big difference; ECHO’s rotatable rear handle massively improves comfort in all positions.
- Clean Finishing – Designed for clean and precise cutting.
- Low Vibration – Vibration reduced by ECHO anti-vibe technology.
- Easy start engine – ECHO’s patented system for effortless starting.
|Engine displacement (cm³)||21.2|
|Dry Weight (kg)||5.1|
|Fuel tank capacity (l)||0.39|
|Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power (L/h)||0.40|
|Start Assist System||ES-start|
|Cutting Length (mm)||639|
|Cutter Pitch (mm)||35|
|Stroke Rate (cuts/min)||3600|
|Vibration Front handle/Rear handle (m/s²)||3.6 / 4.8|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||98.8|
|Sound power level (dB(A))||105.7|
- This CO² measurement results from testing a (parent) engine representative of the engine type (engine family) over a fixed test cycle under laboratory conditions and does not imply or express any guarantee of the performance of a particular engine.