EGO’s Z6 Zero-turn Ride-on Mower is the world’s first platform-compatible ZTR, powered by any combination of EGO 56V ARC Lithium batteries. Included in this kit is the industry’s fastest multi-port charger, which can charge up to 6 batteries at the same time.
- The Z6 can cover up to 2.5 acres on a single charge with six 12Ah batteries, delivering the equivalent power of a 22-horsepower petrol engine with none of the emissions.
- The industry’s fastest charger included in the kit, fully charges 4 x 10Ah in just 2 hours, 4x faster than any other charger in the market.
- The Z6 has a top speed of 8MPH and features an intuitive LCD screen, allowing you to control the mower’s speed, mode, and cutting speed, plus see exactly how much charge you have left.
- The Z6 also has Bluetooth connectivity, enabling a remote key from your mobile, taking complete control of your mowing experience, monitoring your battery, and downloading firmware updates to receive the latest features.
Powerful Zero Turn Ride on with a 107cm Deck
Delivering the equivalent power of a 22-horsepower petrol engine, with none of the emissions, the Z6 covers up to 2.5 acres on a single charge with six 12Ah batteries. You can tailor the combination of batteries exactly to match the size of your lawn and to how you prefer to cut your grass – unlike any other battery-powered ZTR on the market.
The industry’s fastest charger fully charges 4 x 10Ah in just 2 hours, 4x faster than any of the competition, while the four independent brushless motors deliver the power and performance of petrol to get the job done. It reaches a top speed of 8MPH and will cover up to 2.5 acres on a single charge with six 12Ah batteries.
The LCD screen is intuitive, allowing you to control the mower’s speed, mode, and cutting speed, plus you can see exactly how much charge you have left.
Choose between three driving modes. Standard mode which you can use for everyday tasks, Control which will protect your turf and is perfect for new zero-turn users, or Sport which is great for precision cuts around sharp turns. It also has Bluetooth connectivity so you can enable a remote key from your mobile, take full control of your mowing experience, monitor your battery, and download firmware updates to receive the latest features.
There are 10 cutting height settings which range between 2.5 – 10cm. These are easily adjustable with one hand by using ergonomic handles. You’ve got the choice to mulch, bag or side-discharge whilst mowing, so you can dial into the perfect cut and do what you require with the clippings. (Bagging kit sold separately).
The features don’t end there – 32 high-intensity LED lights illuminate your view when conditions get a little more challenging; you can stay hydrated whilst working with a helpful drink holder which is designed for large tumblers, plus a storage compartment including a slot for your mobile phone – which you can also charge whilst driving via the USB port.
SUPPLIED COMPLETE AS:
- 1600W charger and mulching plug (CHV1600E, AMP4200)
- Batteries not included. Minimum 15Ah required to function
|Battery Port||Multi Port|
|Control||Lap Bar ZTR|
|Cutting Options||Side discharge, Bagging,Mulching|
|Number Of Blade||2|
|Cut Height Number||10|
|LCD Display||5 in|
|Drive Mode Selection||4 settings + Travel|
|Drive Speed Selection||4 settings + Turbo|
|Blade Speed Selection||4 settings + Turbo|
|Forward Speed (km/h)||11.2 (12.8 km/h in travel model)|
|Reverse Speed (km/h)||5.6|
|Frame (cm)||5.08*3.04 Tubular frame|
|Cut Height (cm)||3.81~11.43|
|Front Wheel Size (cm)||27.94 X10.16|
|Rear Wheel Size (cm)||45.72X21.59|
|Seat (cm)||45.72(high back padded seat)|
|Tool Length (mm)||1950.72|
|Tool Width (mm)||1127.76|
|Tool Height (mm)||975.36|