The Mitox Premium+ 750DX 30-inch Petrol Hedge Trimmer is a premium quality double-sided hedge trimmer powered by an easy-starting 22.2cc engine fitted with Japan Walbro carb.
The professional quality, 4-point anti-vibration system effectively isolates the handles from the engine and, combined with the ultra-lightweight design, enables a high work rate with minimal fatigue for the operator. Fitted with the same ErgoTwist rear handle and blade protectors as the 650DX but features the longer 740mm laser cut blades.
- Ergo Twist Rear Handle- The rear handle is adjustable through 180º, offering optimum user comfort in any situation.
- Quality Components – Including carburettors from world-renowned manufacturer Walbro Japan. Ensuring high performance and reliability for years to come.
- SmartPull Recoil Assist – The unique design of the ‘SmartPull’ recoil ensures easier pulling and quicker starting. With ‘SmartPull’ recoil assist, the engine is up to 30% easier to start.
- Auto-Return Choke – The choke lever automatically returns to the ‘run’ position with a single pull of the throttle lever, ensuring that the engine is perfectly set and ready for the task at hand.
- Fully Anti-Vibration Mounted – The Premium+ Hedgetrimmers feature our most effective anti-vibration system, making the 650DX and 750DX gentle on your hands over hours of use.
- Heavy Duty Gearbox – Heavy duty gearboxes with heat-treated gears ensure high performance and durability in the harshest conditions, delivering reliable power to the blades without fail.
- Laser Cut Blades – The high-quality, laser-cut blades guarantee optimal results and a perfect finish, even on the thickest and toughest hedges.
- Lightweight – The use of lightweight, high-quality materials, such as magnesium and aluminium, in the engine and transmission results in an optimal power-to-weight ratio.
|Engine Type||Air Cooled 2-Stroke|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.44 litres|
|Blade Type||Double Sided|
|Blade Length||600 mm|
|Tooth spacing||22 mm|
|Fuel Mixture||40 : 1|
|Vibration – Highest Single Axis||2.91 m/s2|
|Dry Weight||5.6 kg|
|Warranty (domestic/commercial)||5 Year / 90 Day|