Cobra 16″ PETROL LAWNMOWER
Every Cobra lawnmower has been expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British lawn. With exceptional performance and style, the Cobra M40B 16″ petrol lawnmower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton XSQ 450 Series engine and is hand propelled for complete user freedom.
The Cobra M40B petrol lawnmower has 10 adjustable cutting heights ranging from 25mm for a superb low finish, up to 75mm for tackling longer grass. All this is achieved by simply using the single height of cut adjustment lever. Depending on the height of your grass, you can easily and efficiently adjust the cutting height to suit.
The Cobra M40B petrol lawnmower is equipped with a 50 litre fabric grass bag, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying. The grass bag on the Cobra M40B is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.
- Briggs & Stratton 450 series – the 450 series engine provides the best-in-class performance for this category of engines. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency, resulting in lower emissions. The 450 series powers Cobra lawnmowers for gardens up to 600 square meters
- Robust high quality steel deck
- Ten cutting heights from 25-75mm
- Folding handlebar for easy storage
- Fuel tank capacity – 0.8 litre
- Wheel size – front 6″ & rear 8″
- Collection system – direct collection
|Technical data||Value||Type||4 wheel|
|Cutting Width (cm)||40|
|Engine/Motor||Briggs & Stratton XSQ 450 Series|
|No of Heights of Cut||10|
|Lowest Height of Cut (mm)||25|
|Highest Height of Cut (mm)||75|
|Height of Cut Adjustment||Single lever|
|Grass Bag Capacity (ltr)||50|
|Max Domestic Warranty (yrs)||2|