Cobra 20″ MULCHING LAWNMOWER
With exceptional performance and style, the Cobra MM51B 20″ petrol lawnmower is powered by a B&S 500E Series engine and is hand propelled for complete user freedom.
- The 500 Series engine provides the best-in-class performance in this category of engines. It incorporates the latest engine technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency, resulting in lower emissions. The 500 Series powers Cobra mowers for gardens up to 600 square meters.
- The MM51B lawnmower from Cobra is a mulching mower which enables you to mulch your grass clippings back into the lawn.
- Mulching lawnmowers recycle the grass by finely cutting and re-cutting the clippings. As the clippings decompose, nutrients and fertilisers are returned to the soil meaning you can cut the grass and fertilise at the same time.
- If you don’t want to mulch your grass cuttings or your lawn has become overgrown, the MM51B comes equipped with a side discharge function.Simply lift the side blanking plate and insert the side discharge chute. The grass will now be discharged in neat lines to the side of where you are mowing.
- The Cobra MM51B mulching lawnmower has 5 adjustable cutting heights ranging from 30mm for a superb low finish, up to 75mm for tackling longer grass.
- All this is achieved by simply using the single height of cut adjustment lever. Depending on the height of your grass, you can easily and efficiently adjust the cutting height to suit.
Technical data Value Type Hand Propelled Propulsion Push Cutting Width (cm) 51 Blade Type Mulching Power Type Petrol Engine/Motor 140cc Briggs & Stratton 500E Series Starting Method Recoil Throttle Control Yes No of Heights of Cut 5 Lowest Height of Cut (mm) 30 Highest Height of Cut (mm) 75 Height of Cut Adjustment Single Weight (kg) 23.5 Handle Folding Yes Max Domestic Warranty (yrs) 2