Cobra RM433SPBI 17” S/P REAR ROLLER LAWNMOWER
The Cobra RM433SPBI petrol Lawnmower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 575IS InStart engine. The RM433SPBI is self propelled has a premium deck and a rear roller for a traditional striped finish.
- Deck that aides’ better airflow
- width rear roller for a stripped finish
- stage height settings ranging between 17-75mm cut
- easy to use height adjuster leaver
- bag full indicator
- fold to improve storage space issues
- (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- and Stratton InStart Engine for ultimate ease of
- Button start instead of the traditional recoil start to
- save those pulled shoulders.
- plastic and fabric 50litre grass bag
- speed transmission
- handles for comfort
Technical data Value Type Petrol Propulsion Self Propelled Cutting Width (cm) 43 Blade Type Rotary Deck Steel Power Type Petrol Engine/Motor B&S 575IS InStart Engine 150cc Starting Method Electric Throttle Control 3 Speed No of Heights of Cut 6 Lowest Height of Cut (mm) 17 Highest Height of Cut (mm) 75 Height of Cut Adjustment Single Lever Grass Bag Capacity (ltr) 50 Weight (kg) 32 Handle Folding Yes Max Domestic Warranty (yrs) 2