Mountfield HP41 Petrol Lawnmower Is a fantastic robust mower and with its hand-propelled design, is very capable of easing its way through most lawns and is great for any gardener due to its lightweight construction.With great performance and superb value, it is ideal for small to medium-sized gardens.
Features Overview for the Mountfield HP41
- STIGA 123cc petrol engine
- Hand-propelled operation¬†
- Cutting width of 39cm¬†
- 5 cutting height positions 25mm-70mm
- Polypropylene chassis / lightweight & rust resistant
- Textile grass collector with 40-litre volume
- Mounfield 2-Year Warranty
- Click below to watch an assembly and operation video from Mountfield LawnmowersPowered by the STIGA ST120 engine, a 4 stroke 123cc Auto Choke engine with a fixed 2900rpm, the HP41 has a recoil start and runs on standard 95 unleaded petrol. A separate tank for standard SAE30 oil is also onboard, so the need to mix is not required.
- The Mountfield HP41 is sturdily built but also very lightweight due to being constructed with a really tough polypropylene chassis that will be sure not to rust.
- It also has a comfortable ergonomic design, so an extremely easy mower to manoeuvre making it economical and a breeze to use.
- Its cutting width reaches 39cm and the blade height can be adjusted to any of the 5 positions available, 25mm – 75mm, for a more precise and accurate cut if required.
- All the trimmings will be collected into the textile grass bag which has a 40-litre volume, enabling a decent cutting time between emptying.
- The easily folded handle makes it space effective for storage of the HP41 mower
- .Generously backed by a Mountfield 2-year warranty, the HP41 is a superb mower for small to medium-sized lawns.
Things we like about the HP41
- Easy to start
- Very manoeuvrable
- Lightweight but sturdy
- 5 cutting height options 25mm – 75mm
- Comfortable and foldable ergonomic handle
- Great finish to the lawn
Mountfield HP41 Technical Specifications
Mountfield Lawnmowers FAQ’s
Q:What fuel do Mountfield mowers use?
A: Fill the fuel tank with unleaded petrol. Use only clean, fresh petrol as stale fuel may contain deposits that will clog the carburettor.
Q: What oil do you put in a Mountfield lawnmower?
A: Use Mountfield 4-stroke, or an SAE 10W-30 oil
Q: What size lawn is the HP41 suitable for?
A: Ideally suited to small – medium-sized lawns
Q: What is the weight of the Mountfield HP41?
Q: Are Mountfield mowers any good?
A: When you buy a Mountfield mower, you buy a quality machine that will provide you with years of service and reliability. Mountfield are one of the UK’s best selling makers of walk-behind mowers; this is because of the quality and service they have offered over the years.
Q: Are Stiga and Mountfield the same?
A: Designed to provide customers with excellent value for money, Mountfield’s mowers and gardening maintenance top quality tools are known for their reliability. The brand became part of The STIGA Group in 2000
SKU Check: 297411043/M21