The Stihl BG 66 Petrol Leaf Blower replaces the BG 66 C-E version with a Low-noise but high-blowing power. Round nozzle, catalytic converter, 2-MIX engine, integrated muffler, stop button.
- Low-noise petrol blower with catalytic converter
- For homeowners, landscapers, and municipal workers
- Quickly clears all areas of leaves or grass cuttings
- High blowing power provided by the STIHL 2-MIX engine
FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY
REDUCED-EMISSION ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
MANUAL FUEL PUMP (PURGER)
A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
Considerably reduces the quantity of harmful particles in the exhaust gas.
MULTI-FUNCTION CONTROL HANDLE
Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator’s hand never leaves the handle.
LOW NOISE SOUND DAMPER
The BG 66 C-E with built-in sound damper is built for use in noise-sensitive areas. The measured noise reduction for the human ear is up to 35% compared to the previous model.** Despite the relatively low noise emission, the BG 66 C-E is a strong, reliable helper with high performance. ** Measured according to EN-IS022868.
The standard protection glasses for your safety. The glasses are well ventilated and have a wide side protection. (similar to illustration)
|CO² ||1014 g/kWh|
|Blowing force||10 N
|Sound power level||99 dB(A)
|Sound pressure level||86 dB(A)
|Air velocity||64 m/s
|Vibration value, right||7.8 m/s²
|Tank volume||0.54 l|
|Max. air speed||62 m/s|
- Combination of air velocity and volume of air flow
- K-factor is 2.5 dB(A) according to DIR 2006/42/EC
- When using a round nozzle during the blowing operation
- K-factor is 2 m/s² according to DIR 2006/42/EC
- Fully assembled, without fuel