- Circular saw blade with a diameter of 250 mm for STIHL brushcutters and strimmers
- For professionals in the forest and for use in gardening and landscaping
- Suitable for young stand maintenance and felling of thin trees
- 26 chisel-shaped teeth for a clean and fast cut
- High immersion depth for cutting through thin trees in one operation
- Can be easily resharpened with a round file
CIRCULAR SAW BLADE WOODCUT 250-26: FOR CLEARING AND FORESTRY WORK
With the STIHL WoodCut 250-26 circular saw blade, you can saw gnarled bushes and thin tree trunks effectively and effortlessly for professional use in forestry, gardening and landscaping. The WoodCut 250-26 circular saw blade is made of high-quality steel with 26 chisel-shaped teeth for clean cutting edges. Thanks to the large diameter of 250 mm , the cutting tool penetrates deep into the wood to be cut, enabling rapid work progress. This allows you to carry out forestry and clearing work particularly effectively and in a time-saving manner.
The WoodCut 250-26 circular saw blade with a connection diameter of 20 mm is compatible with the following STIHL petrol brush cutters:
- STIHL FS 491 (from 2022 in the DE range)
- STIHL FS 561
Note: For your own safety, you may only use the WoodCut 250-26 circular saw blade with a suitable STIHL protection for circular saw blades.