The FSA 80 trimmer with bike-handle controls is the most powerful trimmer in the AK System lineup. Built with a brushless motor, it is virtually maintenance free and allows for multiple cutting options including line head and grass cutting blades. The trimmer features a variable-speed trigger that allows users to optimize performance and run times to getting the job done.
- Quick-Adjust Bike Handle: Features a bike-handle design with quick release for easy size adjustment without tools, enhancing comfort and flexibility during use.
- Environmentally Friendly: Boasts Reduced-Emission Engine Technology, aligning with STIHL’s “Caring for Nature” initiative by producing zero or low exhaust emissions, exceeding EPA and CARB standards.
- Versatile Cutting Options: Compatible with both line head and grass cutting blades, this powerful battery-powered trimmer is a multifunctional tool for various trimming needs.
- Efficient Brushless Motor: Offers a virtually maintenance-free experience, ideal for noise-sensitive environments, coupled with a variable-speed trigger for optimized performance.
- Advanced Safety Features: Equipped with a throttle trigger interlock and a retaining latch to prevent unintentional starts, ensuring user safety during operation.
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology – Caring for Nature
The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
Powerful Battery-Powered Trimmer with Line Head or Select Grass Cutting Blades
Compatible with line head and grass cutting blades, allowing you to get more done with a single tool.
Efficient and Virtually Maintenance-Free Motor
The brushless motor is ideal for noise-sensitive environments with virtually zero maintenance required.
All STIHL battery-powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
Adjustable Front Handle
The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
Rubberized Soft-Touch Handle
Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
Throttle Trigger Interlock
Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
High-Tech Polymer Housing
Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact, and are corrosion-resistant.
Great for maneuverability and extended use.
|WEIGHT (w/ AK 20)
|RUN TIME (w/ AK 20) Up to