FS 411 C-EM CLEARING SAW
The FS 411 C-EM is a direct replacement of the FS 360 C-EM and features a number of improvements. At a glance, 411 models feature a white STIHL logo on the powerhead.
Clearing tough grass and brush, cutting small trees, shredding bushes. Professional use.
- Faster cutting speed – New wider cutting diameter increases mowing performance and productivity.
- Improved guard – Handles well, better visibility of the cutting attachment and is optimised for storage lay on the ground.
- Optimised gearbox – Modified gear ratio better suited to a larger cutting diameter. Improved main bearing with additional labyrinth seal for extra protection. Better lubrication circulation, better-protected sealing system.
- Reduced number of mounting parts – 4147 and 4148 clearing saw models share the same gearhead mounting parts, reducing the number of parts needed to keep in
- M-Tronic 3.0 – Hard wearing and consistent performance.
- Reduced sound power level – Quieter noise for bystanders compared to FS 360 C-EM.
- New Ergonomic handle tube – Comfortable operation.
Lightest clearing saw available with a 4-point AV system.
|Standard cutting tool||AutoCut 46-2 mowing head|
|Weight kg 1)||8.5|
|Sound pressure level with mowing head dB(A) 2)||101|
|Sound power level dB(A) 2)||113|
|Vibration value, left with mowing head m/s2 3)||2.4|
|Vibration value, right with metal tool m/s2 3)||2|
|Sound pressure level with metal tool dB(A) 2)||99|
|Vibration value, left with metal tool m/s2 3)||2.3|
|Vibration value, right with mowing head m/s2 3)||2.3|
|Total length cm 4)||179|
|Tank volume l||0.75|
|Power output kW/bhp||2.0/2.7|
1) Without fuel, cutting tool and without protection
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) Without cutting tool